Sunday, May 24, 2009

10/11/12

Memorial day weekend, and three classes to recap

Thursday - home practice. With two hours in the afternoon on a hot day to heat up, the thermometer read 110 when I started. Phew - I know now that I can get it just as hot or hotter than a studio. It was baking hot!

Friday afternoon at my normal studio, a fabulous afternoon practice.

Sunday morning - this morning - I kind of hit the wall at the end of class, was feeling my sore shoulder, and ended up with a shredded tire after arriving home. Not the best morning... but 12 classes down. Onward and upward!

This week is my mom's wedding, so I'll have fewer classes. I think this will give my body a chance to heal and consolidate a bit before I start my 30 day challenge when I get home.

30 classes in 30 days here we come!

No comments: