Monday, July 13, 2009

47, 48, 49 of the summer

Friday afternoon, nice and hard class, hot room, worked hard.

Saturday night practicing at home, after golfing nine holes that morning... was an ok practice. I don't like practicing that late at night. I had a hard time with my focus and motivation. I was sore and tired at the beginning, which meant I didn't work that hard.

Sunday morning in the studio - I had my worst class in weeks. I felt like I was full of lead. I couldn't move. I made it through most of the standing series then on the floor I was unable to move. I did my best and made it through. I was feeling pretty burnt out, still am.

I'm a little concerned that I'm burning myself out on this yoga. This weekend I'm going away so I'm only going to do a few classes this week after completing my 50th class of the summer tonight. I am also going to add some swimming back into the mix. I don't want to get burnt out before training even starts, cause I'm going to do 99 classes in 9 weeks and there won't be a damn thing I can do about it. :)

No comments: