Thursday, August 26, 2010

Still kickin

Compliments of Weblo... THANKS!

I'm still makin' it through over here... Have had some medical issues that put me into a place where I was struggling with reality.  Some things I've tried are keeping up with my yoga and exercise (to the best of my ability), doing some EFT with a professional, dropping therapy for a while (why force things?) and just trying to relax and appreciate the good things in my life like my hubby.

I'm not in any serious trouble or anything just wishing for things to happen faster than they are.  That may give you some clues!

Hope everyone is out there taking great care of themselves and being kind in the mind.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the daisy. And not only that, but the tiny little red bug on it. I adore how life sustains life. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks :) I love that little red bug too :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update anna, i was beginning to worry/wonder how you were doing. sounds like patience is the hard lesson through whatever you are dealing with. God bless, thanks for the kind mind reminder.

Unknown said...

ycb :) thank you for your support! In my day to day I'm doing well, it's just that my enthusiasm is abated. So I'm still out there but I don't have that extra umph that's leading me to blog at this time. Things are moving always and I know this will change :)